Petrified Wood Jasper
- Locations: Brazil, Australia, Canada, Africa, Germany, Arizona (USA), Argentina, Egypt, and the Czech Republic
- Colors: Grey, Brown, Grayish-Brown, Red, Violet, Blue, Green, and Yellow
- Other Name: Fossilized Wood Jasper
- History/Lore: Formed from the petrifaction process of primeval trees and gigantic sequoias, those trees remained hermetic for millions of years. In ancient times, these stones were considered a religious object by the Etruscans.
- Properties: Acts powerfully during reducing obstacles. It can also help in achieving your goals and aspirations. After wearing, it shows the smooth path towards your goals.
- Hardness: 6.5 to 7.0
- Chemical Composition: