Crazy Lace Agate
- Locations: Australia, Mexico
- Colors: yellow, cream, pink, purple, blue, green, red
- Name Origin: Called the Laughter Stone, or "Happy Lace"
- Properties: It brings joy, laughter, support and encouragement to those who wear it. It is also used to help with decision making by balancing the physical, emotional, and mental. Believed to absorb emotional pain, the lace patterns create a circular flow of energy, which stimulates the mind.
- Hardness: 6.5-7
- Chemical Composition: A cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony.