Birds Eye Rhyolite
Birdseye Rhyolite Beads & Birdseye Rhyolite Pendants
- Locations: Chihuahua, Mexico
- Colors: Grey, cream, brown, yellow, red, and pink
- Name Origin: Because of its beautiful layers formed as lava flows onto the surface of stone, Rhyolite was given the name "streaming rock."
- Properties: In metaphysical circles it is associated with change, variety and process. It sparks creativity, self-realization, self-respect and the capacity to love.
- Hardness: 6.0
- Chemical Composition: Similar to granite but with a smaller grain size.